Saturday, August 25, 2007

A shrimp on the barbie


Internets, it's been a lovely and productive day. When I awoke and made my way to the gym, it was cloudy and overcast. Fortunately, the sunshine made its way through by mid-day because I had a barbeque to attend!

it took some motivating, but Blanca and I met up with Roommates A&J, Selives and Beetle to attend Vibrating Crackhead's summer barbeque. It was one of those rare San Francisco August days where the sun was out and shining and the temperature was perfect!

After the barbeque, we headed to the bar, had some drinks, and I may have fallen asleep on the couch shortly thereafter. It's time for Kitten's birthday celebration, so I'm on my way to Mattress and Beetle's to before heading out again. I'm so lucky my couch is such a comfortable resting place!

I think the highlight of today so far is that I purchased a CD with remixes of Rihanna's "Don't Stop the Music" and "Breaking Dishes." Kitten and Selives are supposed to have a fan vogue-off tonight. I wonder what song will play whilst they battle!

No comments: