Wednesday, August 8, 2007

The Corporation U.N.


Internets, this week we have the pleasure of hosting our entire global team in San Francisco. We only assemble once a year, so the week is filled with activities, training, meals, and maybe even a little boozey dancing.

Our team hails from approximately two dozen countries all around the world and they all have such interesting and varied backgrounds. I feel so lucky to be part of an organization that has formed tight bonds across country borders and oceans, and that cares so deeply about the welfare of people and our planet.

On the converse, I am tremendously busy this week, making sure people are in the right place, at the right time - and ensuring that we don't leave anyone behind at dinner or at their hotel. It's like I'm a panda scout den mother! And it's for all these reasons that I'm unable to be my usual post-o-matic, so I apologize for the radio silence!

1 comment:

Gleemonex said...

Just make sure you get some photos of the whole team, eh wot? I need 'em. Also wouldn't hurt if you got a few of their stories, with photos, for You Know What Online Entity ... help a sister out!