Monday, August 6, 2007

The hills are alive!


Internets, in one short week, one of my fave guilty pleasures will return to the halcyon airwaves of MTV. Yes, "The Hills," chronicling the antics of Lauren, Heidi, Whitney and Audrina, will make its Season 3 premiere!

They certainly aren't the smartest girls, and I know that the drama and plot are mostly manufactured by MTV puppetmasters, but I am hooked! And I have been ever since Lauren Conrad began as "Lauren/L.C." on "Laguna Beach."

Some of you may pooh-pooh my love for this show, but let me list a few choice quotations from Seasons 1 and 2. Perhaps this will give you a little insight into why I am so excited for Season 3:

"This salad's like a party!"

"Remember, this is the TeenVogue way of doing things."

"I watched my best friend cry because of what your best friend did to her!"

"You can't eat me! I'm too cute!"

"Lauren didn't go to Paris. She's always going to be known as the girl who didn't go to Paris."

"But you have chosen!"

"Naked picnic?"

"Every day used to be Lauren and Heidi day."

"I love you so much, I'm eating carbs for your birthday!"

"How was your summer at the beach with your boyfriend? Did that work out for you?"

I don't know if I can wait seven days...

No comments: