Thursday, August 30, 2007

Breakfast of champions, part deux


Internets, an anonymous kind soul left a handful of Snickers miniatures on my chair at The Corporation. Shall this serve as my breakfast - the most important meal of the day?

When I was a cub, we had an au pair who would help Mama Panda!!!! with some of the household chores. She was also responsible for feeding Lil' Sis Panda!!!! (at the time approximately 3 years old) her daily breakfast. When Mama Panda!!!! discovered that the be-wigged au pair consistently fed Lil' Sis Panda!!!! ice cream for breakfast, she was given her walking papers.

Despite these childhood lessons - that ice cream, candy and cake are not for breakfast (yet danishes, donuts and waffles are?) - the Snickers miniatures are traveling down to my gullet as I type.

2 comments:

Gleemonex said...

Dad is great!

He give us the chocolate cake!

Anonymous said...

Snickers Fairy!